Research and Information Division
- Advise management on research and information policies;
- Provide the Board with efficient, effective and economical services relating to planning, programming, project development and evaluation, management information system, research and studies on the Board’s programs, information and publication;
- Undertake research and studies in all areas of collective bargaining, conciliation, preventive mediation, grievance handling, voluntary arbitration, labor-management cooperation schemes and other voluntary modes of preventing and settling labor disputes, in aid of policy formulation;
- Publish and disseminate necessary information and research studies to the public and/or agencies concerned;
- Provide technical assistance in the formulation of short and long-range and annual plans and programs for the Board;
- Develop and implement a management information system for the Board;
- Maintain a network of labor information relevant to the Board’s programs and activities;
- Integrate the regular and annual reports of the Board.
- Perform such other functions as may be provided by law.