Department of Labor and Employment
NATIONAL CONCILIATION AND MEDIATION BOARD
VACANT POSITION FOR PUBLICATION
As of 07 August 2017
Administrative Assistant III: SG 09; Item No. NCMBB-ADAS3-5-2004; Completion of two-year studies in college; 1 year of relevant experience; 4 hours of relevant training; CS Sub Professional First Level Eligibility. (new)
REGIONAL CONCILIATION MEDIATION BRANCH No. VII
Administrative Officer III: SG 14; Item No. NCMBB-ADOF3-23-2004; Bachelor’s degree; 1 year of relevant experience; 4 hours of relevant training; Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility. (new)
Interested qualified applicants who at least meet the minimum requirements of the above vacant positions are advised to submit not later than 18 August 2017 their application letter to Executive Director IV Shirley M. Pascual, 4th Floor, Arcadia Building, 860 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City for positions in the Central Office and positions with SG 22 and above; or to the concerned Branch for positions with SG 19 and below. The application shall be accompanied by two (2) sets of the following supporting documents:
1. Updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS) or CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 together with the Work Experience Sheet-Attachment to CS Form No. 212 (downloadable from the CSC website or NCMB website. Please refer to CSC MC No. 12, s. 2017 for the Guide in Filling out the PDS);
2. Copies of Training Certificates (NOTE: Original Copy to be shown);
3. Transcript of Scholastic Records and Diploma (Certified true copy by the school);
4. Updated Service Records for existing government employee, and/or Certificates of Employment for non-government applicants;
5. Certificate of Civil Service Eligibility Duly Authenticated by the Civil Service Commission, and/or Duly Authenticated Bar/Board Rating/Certificate in the case of Bar/Board Examinations, with original copy of the official receipt attached;
6. Copies of Performance Evaluation Ratings for the last two (2) rating periods;
7. Certification (to be issued by the present employer) as to the Number of Absences Incurred on Account of Illness during the last six (6) months prior to the application for the subject position, if employed;
8. Statement of Actual Duties and Responsibilities on the current and previous positions held, duly certified by the immediate superiors, and,
9. Proof/s of Awards Received, if any
It is likewise reiterated that only those who are included in the shortlist of candidates for consideration by the appointing authority shall submit clearances being required in support of applications.
Applications received after the deadline, or those with incomplete documents, shall not be included in the selection for this batch.
For details, please contact Tel. No. (02) 332-4180 or visit http://www.ncmb.ph
This is to certify that these job vacancies have been posted in the Board Website on 07 August 2017 pursuant to CSC Memorandum Circular No. 16, s. 2005 on the Publication of Vacant Positions in Government.
ROSE-MARIA C. MAMAOAG
OIC-Chief, Administrative Division