Department of Labor and Employment
NATIONAL CONCILIATION AND MEDIATION BOARD
VACANT POSITION FOR PUBLICATION
As of 08 February 2017
Administrative Aide VI: SG-06; Item No. NCMBB-ADA6-12-2004; Completion of two-year studies in college; 1 year of relevant experience; 4 hours of relevant training; Career Service Sub-professional/First Level Eligibility. ®
Research and Information Division
Chief Administrative Officer: SG-24; Item No. NCMBB-CADOF-8-2004, Master’s Degree, 4 years in position involving Management and Supervision, 24 hours training in Management and Supervision, Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility. ®
Financial and Management Division
Administrative Aide IV: SG 04: Item No. NCMBB-ADA4-7-2004; Completion of two-year studies in college; CS Sub Professional /First Level Eligibility. ®
REGIONAL CONCILIATION AND MEDIATION BRANCH NCR
Conciliator-Mediator: SG 25; Item No. NCMBB-CLTM-35-1998; Bachelor’s degree; 5 years of relevant experience; 32 hours of relevant training; Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility. (new)
REGIONAL CONCILIATION AND MEDIATION BRANCH NO. III
Conciliator-Mediator: SG 25; Item No. NCMBB-CLTM-13-1998; Bachelor’s degree; 5 years of relevant experience; 32 hours of relevant training; Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility. ®
® (Renewal of publication)
Interested qualified applicants who at least meet the minimum requirements of the above vacant position are advised to submit not later than 24 February 2017 their application letter in person or via the fastest means possible to the Executive Director IV, 4th Floor, Arcadia Building, 860 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City, for positions with SG 22 and above; or to the concerned Branch for positions with SG 19 and below.
The application shall be accompanied by at least two (2) sets of the following supporting documents:
1. Updated Personal Data Sheet or CSC Form 212, Revised 2005, in duplicate copies with passport size photo taken within the last six (6) months, recent community tax certificate number and thumbmark (NOTE: Other than the prescribed form, application will not be considered. No portion of the form should be left blank)
2. Copies of Training Certificates (NOTE: Original Copy to be shown)
3. Transcript of Scholastic Records and Diploma (certified true copy by the school)
4. Updated Service Records for existing government employee, and/or Certificates of Employment for non-government applicants
5. Certificate of Civil Service Eligibility/ Bar / Board ratings / results duly authenticated by the Civil Service Commission, and the appropriate agency attaching the original copy of the receipt.
6. Copies of Performance Evaluation Ratings for the last two (2) rating periods or depending on the length of work experience required;
7. Certification (to be issued by the present employer) as to the Number of Absences Incurred on Account of Illness during the last six (6) months prior to the application for the subject position, if employed.
8. Statement of Actual Duties and Responsibilities on the current and previous positions held, duly certified by the immediate superiors.
9. Proof/s of Awards Received, if any.
It is likewise reiterated that only those who are included in the shortlist of candidates for consideration by the appointing authority shall submit clearances being required in support of applications.
Applications received after the deadline, or those with incomplete documents, shall not be included in the selection for this batch.
For details, please contact Tel. No. (02) 332-4180 or visit http://www.ncmb.ph/
This is to certify that these job vacancies have been posted in the Board Website on 08 February 2017 pursuant to CSC Memorandum Circular No. 16, s. 2005 on the Publication of Vacant Positions in Government.
LUCITA D.O. CAUDILLA
Chief, Administrative Division